4:00 Wake-up bell by Moktak
(Wooden Percussion Instrument)
4:20 Yebul (Morning Chanting)
5:00 Jhawsun (Sitting Meditation)
7:10 Oolyeok (Working Meditation)
8:30 Individual Practice or Personal Time
(Sitting & walking meditation, mountain hiking, reading…)
12:00 Individual Practice or Personal Time
16:30 Templestay Orientation
18:00 Yebul (Evening Chanting)
18:30 Tea Meditation & Dharma Sharing
22:00 Lights Out and Noble Silence Until Breakfast
We hope you feel at home at Mihwangsa.
Please support each other,
- by wearing appropriate clothing
- by not bringing nor consuming alcohol/cigarettes
- by keeping silence
Please help us,
- by sweeping and mopping the room floor
- by folding the used blankets and leave in the room
- by returning the worn temple clothes to the office
Thank you very much for your support.
Have a safe trip home.